We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. To provide you with the best possible service, sometimes it is necessary to collect information about you. This policy describes the personal information we collect and how we use it.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect:
- information about your computer and about your usage of this website (including your IP address, browser type, information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, browser type, geographical location and referral source).
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering interest in our services or subscribing to our services.
- any other information that you choose to send to us via our communication channels, including but not limited to; telephone, email, meetings and direct mail.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use you information to:
- analyse and improve the services we offer.
- send you general commercial communications including but not limited to; informational products, proposals, invoices and reminders.
- deal with your enquiries.
- send you marketing communications.
- provide third-parties with non-personal statistical data.
- deal with your enquiries
Like many websites, we may use "cookies" (small files downloaded to your computer by your web browser) on our website to track you whilst you navigate our website. The data contained within cookies will be used to enhance your user experience.
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
You can obtain a copy of the information we hold about you by writing to The Abbey Church of St Mary the Virgin, Manor Court Road, Nuneaton, Warks. CV11 5HU or by emailing email@example.com.
If your information is inaccurate, you can contact us to make any necessary changes. We reserve the right to charge a small fee of £10 at our discretion for this service.